- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Advanced Certified Sales Professional, II
- Graduate of NAHB Institute of Residential Marketing
Alexander Bellamy Koonce is a 7th generation Wilmington native who enjoys helping people achieve their real estate dreams in a town where he’s proud to raise his own family. He is described as a highly professional, personable and caring agent who provides an abundance of time and attention to clearly understand what his client’s desire. With more than 23 years of real estate brokerage and development experience, Alexander previews property and homes before making suggestions to his clients based on:
- His in-depth knowledge of the area’s market conditions, the building process as well as quality construction and grading
- Historic Trends
- Economic Forecasts
Alexander’s attention to detail, insight and experience have made him one of the top sales agents and/or listing agents since he began working with Intracoastal Realty. He is a consistent Top Producer designate and has closed almost 200 million dollars total in his real estate career.
In addition to being a Broker, he is an Accredited Buyer Representative, Accredited Luxury Homes Specialist, Senior Real Estate Specialist, Senior Real Estate Specialist, and Advanced Certified New Homes Sales Professional. He completed the Institute of Residential Marketing Professional Education Series and has his Graduate of Realtors Institute (GRI) designation.
Alexander enjoys living in South Oleander and Wrightsville Beach (where he has been a lifetime resident) with his daughter Bellamy, 13. They are members of St. James Episcopal Church, Cape Fear Museum, Historic Wilmington Foundation, Bellamy Mansion Museum, Friends of Airlie Garden, Cameron Art Museum, Cape Fear Country Club, The Cape Fear Club, Carolina Yacht Club, and The Surf Club. He is a former Trustee of the Historic Wilmington Foundation, a Wilmington Civitan Club Member and past Chairman of its Scholarship Committee, and a former Vice President and Chairman of the Long-Range Committee of the Cape Fear Museum. He currently serves as a trustee of the Isabel James Lehto Foundation and is on the Board of Directors of Historic Oakdale Cemetery Corporation.
Some of Alexander’s interests include: bird hunting, fishing, snow skiing and sailing; he is known as Zander. He graduated from UNC Chapel Hill and Episcopal High School in Alexandria Virginia. Alexander serves the 3 counties of New Hanover, Brunswick, and Pender with a concentration on the communities of Wrightsville Beach and Wilmington with properties ranging from $100,000 to $ 5 million+.
- Born in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Raised in Norfolk, VA
- Graduated from East Carolina University
- Real Estate Services since 2012
- Born in Columbus, GA
- Raised in Wake Forest, NC
- Graduated from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Real Estate Services Since 2016
- Born and raised in Gastonia, NC
- Attended Peace College in Raleigh, NC
- Real Estate Services Since 2015